Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Gaining Fat trip...huh..?!

sob..
regret for didnt shop much at kk ..
well....i was actually eat more than shop at there...
i think i m gaining fat now
haha ...
i found many cute THINGS...
well..
ppl who know me well sure know what it is...
i didnt get my freedom at there ...
following my parents everywhere they went ...
sigh ...
but not bad also...
that is what we called it family outing nah ..
i met my lil baby cousy, Billmond
he has grown up dy ..and can walk now...
i found him really cute neh ...
i love to play pillow with him ...=X<---kinda childish ...yeah i admit
the last day of my trip...my aunt called me and told me that Billmond said," i want the jiejie with the pillow!," guess what ...?! that's me nah...haha ..
i m going to miss u too lil Billmond..

happy that i have met u on that day ..
though it's not for long... maybe about 2 hours ++
i really did have a great time together with u ...
muacks...gonna miss u loads...

No comments: